22-25 September 2017
Are you ready for great dancing with great friends in the great outdoors? Come to our first annual Swing Camp!
We’ve been dreaming of this for years and we can’t wait to share the weekend with you: a 3-day weekend of dancing with the Boogie fam, just an hour out of Cape Town. The farm has a salt-water pool and an outdoor wood-floor pavilion perfect for dancing.
You can look forward to:
• Special workshops
• One-on-one “mini privates”
• Small group practices
• Discussions on swing hot topics
• Games, videos, bonding!
• and lots of social dancing, of course!
This is an opportunity to super-charge your dancing, consolidate what you’ve learned since Mother City Hop, and take a relaxing break from our usual city life.
When? Friday 22–Monday 25 September (it’s a long weekend!)
Where? Fynbos Estate, just an hour’s drive out of Cape Town, near Malmesbury
• Workshops: R280 per day
• Cottage accommodation: R380pp/night (2 nights) or R340pp/night (3 nights);
• Camping: R160 per day (only available if we fill two cottages)
• Food-share: R150 per day (breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus tea/coffee – optional)
The weekend is totally customisable (please see the booking form below), but here are some examples of what you could sign up for:
• The Full Package (3 nights & days, food & accommodation included): R2200
• One night & two days (workshops, camping & food): R870
• Day pass (workshops only): R280