Ooh La Lindy
Choreography project · Performances: 15-16 September 2017
Oooh la la! We (the Boogie Back teachers and students) are learning a piece of choreography to perform at a show on 15 & 16 September. And we’re hoping you’ll be part of it! Got questions? We have answers to all of your questions below, in the FAQ section.
There will be two choreography ‘teams’:
• Level 1 (anyone can join, even new dancers!)
• Level 3 (by invitation)
Rehearsals will take place on the following dates:
• Friday 4 August, 5-7pm (Kloof St church hall)
• Friday 18 August, 5-7pm (Kloof St church hall)
• Friday 1 September, 6:30-8:30pm (Cape Ballet Centre)
• Saturday 2 September, 4-6pm (Kloof St church hall)
• Sunday 9 September, 3-5pm (Kloof St church hall)
Please let us know if there are specific rehearsals that you’re not able to attend, due to prior commitments.
The show times are as follows:
• Friday 15 September, 7pm
• Saturday 16 September, 2pm
• Saturday 16 September, 6pm
In order to participate in the show, you’ll need to be available on 15 & 16 September, and able to commit to attending at least 80% of all classes and rehearsals. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to indicate your commitment.
Here’s the song we’re using:
Zooming at the Zombie by Hot Sugar Band
SIGN UP FOR THE SHOW:
Let us know if you’re keen to be in the show, and able to commit to classes and rehearsals, by completing the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• 3 one-hour choreo classes with Brendan and Muriel
• 1 two-hour choreo class with Sarah
• Multiple rehearsals in the weeks before the show, and one dress rehearsal.
• The cost of rehearsals (R40 per person for a two hour rehearsal)
• The cost of your costume (TBD but we will keep costs as low as possible)